1- Developing academic programs and curricula to meet the 21st century modern society requirements.
2- Adopting educational programs and curricula which enhance student skills and practical experience to prepare them to enter the labor market and continue their self -learning.
3- Using IT to create an electronically automated faculty for developing education, research, and community service.
4- Applying a Quality Assurance Program to improve rates of performance in education, research and community service in order for the college and its academic programs to be accredited.
5- Developing scientific research strategy related to industry and end user needs to fulfill society requirements.
6- Establishing research groups with integrated specializations, potentials and resources in college, university, research centers, and other universities.
7- Supporting local and international cooperation to improve education and scientific research systems.
- Restructuring the faculty and staff to better contribute to achieving faculty mission.
- Promote strong academic environment conducive to teaching and learning and improving job environment for staff and administration.
- Providing the country with graduates capable of meeting local and regional market needs through distinct undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Enhancing faculty and staff potentials in teaching and learning , scientific research and community service through specialized training programs.
- Developing the infrastructure of scientific research and graduate study.
- Enhancing the quality of scientific research to confirm the identity of FA- ASU as a scientific and cultural research center.
- Provide strong commitment to community development and adhering to local community needs.
- Application to quality assurance standards in education for continuous faculty activity development.